THE MINI ARCORIS SET
Surfer dudes, sandy feet, idyllic sailboats, rainbow polkadots and Mexican fiesta joy - it's time for the kiddies to have FUN IN ACAPULCO!
Match with Mum and sibling in The Arcoris Print!
- Handpainted Bonita Collective print
- 100% cotton set, including both top and skirt (nice and cool for balmy Summer days)
- Hand sewn sequin embellishment
- Long shoulder bows for adjustable top sizing
- Elastic waist and bow for adjustable skirt sizing
- Gentle cold machine wash or spot dry clean
- Model is aged six and wearing size 6 (would advise selecting same size as child's age)
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for shipping (except if a pre-order item).
- Our collections are available exclusively through our website (we do not have stockists), however we hold pop-up stores several times a year. Please check here for details.
- We happily offer exchanges, store credits and refunds (if returned within 7 days of delivery) in the event an item does not fit or suit. Please check our Terms & Conditions here prior to purchase.
- All Bonita Collective pieces are produced in small batch quantities, making them sustainably made, limited editions that we hope you treasure forever!
- Thank you for supporting a small (but growing!) Australian business x
Bonita Collective offers free standard shipping throughout Australia. Express and international services can be purchased at checkout.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING
Bonita Collective ships within Australia and internationally. All parcels within Australia are sent via Australia Post by using either Standard Post (free of charge) or Express Post (purchased at checkout) – You will receive a tracking number with every parcel sent. Your order will be shipped within 2-3 days of receipt, unless you have placed a pre-order. We do not ship on weekends or public holidays so orders received on those days will be shipped the following business day. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for orders travelling to Western Australia or outside of metropolitan areas. Delivery times are an estimate only and Bonita Collective will not be liable for any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
SERVICE: Express Shipping
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 1-2 Business Days (Metro Areas)
SERVICE: Standard Shipping
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 3-5 Business Days (Metro Areas)
Bonita Collective posts internationally. All parcels are sent via Australia Post by using either Standard International Post or Express International Post. You will receive a tracking number with every parcel sent. Your order will be shipped within 2-3 days of receipt, unless you have placed a pre-order. We do not ship on weekends or public holidays so orders received on those days will be shipped the following business day (If the item you have purchased is in stock and not pre-ordered). All items must be insured and will be sent express with tracking number via Australia Post Express Courier International.
SERVICE: Express Shipping
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 2-4 Business Days (Metro Areas)
SERVICE: Standard Shipping
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME: 6+ Business Days (Metro Areas)
TAXES & DUTIES
International shipping costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Bonita Collective reserves the right to deduct any return costs incurred from the total return amount for orders that are refused at customs should duties and taxes be unpaid.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
In the event that a Bonita Collective item does not suit or fit, we happily offer an exchange, store credit or refund (if returned within 7 days of delivery). Please refer to the returns procedure below:
Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. Full priced items purchased via the Bonita Collective online store can be returned for a full refund in the instance that:
- The goods are returned to the original purchase location within 7 days of the purchase delivery date. Returns outside these time frames may be accepted at the sole discretion of Bonita Collective;
- Proof of purchase to Bonita Collective’s satisfaction is provided, in the form of the Bonita transactional receipt or invoice; and
- The items are in their original condition, meaning that:
- All tags are still intact;
- The items are in their original packaging; and
- The items have not been worn, altered, damaged or washed
- No sale or clearance items can be refunded. All sales on these items are final.
- Bonita Collective also offer an exchange of size, style or store credit in lieu of a refund. Store credits must be used within 12 months from the issue date.
- Refunds do not apply to pre-ordered/made to order garments.
BONITA COLLECTIVE E-BOUTIQUE RETURNS PROCEDURE
Below you can find step by step how to initiate the return:
Ensure the conditions of return listed above have been met.
Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you'd like to exchange your garment style, size or be issued with a store credit.
Send the garment(s) back to the following address:
Email email@example.com with the parcel tracking number.
Once the returned garment arrives at our warehouse, please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Once your return has been processed, you will receive an order confirmation for the exchanged item requested (If its the exact value of the original item purchased, your order will come through as $0.00) via email.
If you are exchanging your garment for a different dollar valued garment, you will need to pay the difference, or be issued with a store credit to make up the amount owing to you.
If you are needing a store credit, this will be emailed to you via our sales team once processed.
STORE CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a) Store Credit can be redeemed for goods and/or services at www.bonitacollective.com only. Store Credit cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
(b) Store Credit is valid for 12 months from the date it is issued. Any unused Store Credit will not be redeemable after 12 months. The validity date cannot be extended.
(c) Once Store Credit has been issued, the value cannot be changed to a cash refund.
(d) Store Credit does not accrue interest.
(e) Store Credit can only be used on orders associated with your original account or email address. Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
(f) Bonita Collective will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Store Credit.
(g) If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the Store Credit, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
(h) If an Order made using Store Credit is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the store credit will be restored to your account only, and not refunded as cash.
(i) We reserve the right to correct the balance of your store credit if we believe that a clerical or account error has occurred.
Bonita Collective will offer a refund if:
- The garment is assessed and considered faulty.
- The garment varies significantly to the online description.
- The garment is different to the goods that were ordered.
- Faulty garments are those that are considered to hold a manufacturing fault.
- ‘Faults or damage’ that have been caused by the wearing of, or caring for the garment incorrectly, are not considered faults.
If an item is assessed and considered faulty, Bonita Collective offers a number of suitable solutions:
- A repair of the garment where possible.
- An exchange of the garment.
- A full refund of the garment.
Please note: Faulty items can only be returned for the above reasons provided that the garment is returned within a reasonable time frame from the purchase date.
All items are quality checked before they are dispatched; however on rare occasions there may be a fault we didn't find.
Claims for faulty goods must be made within 2 weeks of delivery.
Please note that the general wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault on our garments. All our garments are delicate and should be handled carefully. Sequins or embellishments unravelling or falling off from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault.
Our garments are handmade and can be very delicate if not handled properly. Bonita Collective is not required to fix garments that have been rough handled or worn.
All pieces come with care instruction information that should be followed. Please see the Our Embellishments on the website for further information.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited by using the original payment method. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to show up on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. You will receive a notification email once this process has been finalised.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not received your refund yet, please periodically check your bank account to make sure it hasn’t been posted. Should it not appear on your statement, then please contact your credit card company directly; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have been through this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org